Sunday, June 9, 2013

Desde Puerto Aysen :)

Dear friends,
 
Wow! this past week so far was the best week of my mission! We had the most beautiful experience about the Holy Ghost. In one of the lessions,we felt so strong the spirit, it was like..I dont have words to describe. So one of my investigators, her grandmother is inactive, she started to say a lot of bad things and situations about the church. I felt so bad but inmediately I started to pray and pray. I felt love, it only cames love to me, to that person. I testify, my companions did as well. The spirit it came to all the place and our investigator started to cry. She felt that this is true. She could see how Satan works to stop the Lords work but our faith can do glorious things.
We also had a great week because, we focus in our goals. We were happier to do our best and to push ourselves to do better than the others week. I love to work in the Lords field, it is so beautiful to see how we can change the life of so many people out there who are thristy to hear the gosperl of JesusChrist.
I hope you guys are doing great! Love you all!
 
with Love,
Hermana Ramirez.

 
 
Amigos!
 
Wow! esta semana que paso lejos fue la mejor de mi mision. Tuvimos una experiencia hermosa acerca de como el espiritu testifica de la veracidad del Evangelio. En una de las lecciones que tuvimos pudimos sentir el espiritu tan fuerte que en realidad.. no tengo palabras para describirlo. Una de mis investigadoras tiene una abuela inactiva la cual comenzo a hablar malas cosas sobre la iglesia. Estaa triste, asi que solo me puse a orar, ore y ore y vino a mi un sentimiento de amor hacia esa persona. La casa se lleno de tranquilidad, con mis compañeras testificamos y nuestra investigadora pudo sentir el espiritu muy fuerte. Es increible como el maligno intenta sabotear el trabajo del Señor, pero no tiene poder sobre nosotros si no lo dejamos.
Estoy super contenta de poder compartir el Evangelio con todos, si nos metemos en nuestras metas y trabajamos cada dia mas animadas y nos esforzamos, el Señor nos bendecira. Lo vivi en esta semana, se que es asi.
Espero que todos se encuentren super bien!
 
Les quiero mucho,
Herman Ramirez.

No comments:

Post a Comment